Welsh Government is hosting an event introducing its new Re:fit programme, which aims to drive energy efficiency and renewable energy investments across the Welsh public sector.
The event has been organised to help Welsh supply chain businesses identify opportunities to deliver services to Re:fit Cymru through 16 service providers (framework contractors). It'll be held at the OpTIC Business Centre, St Asaph on Monday, December 5.
Those attending the event will hear about Welsh Government support and finance available through the Green Growth Wales, Resource Efficient Wales Programme and Smart Living initiatives.
Businesses interested in supply chain opportunities will be able to build their knowledge of potential opportunities and understand the requirements of the service providers, including:
• Skills-needs and resource-gaps.
• Quality and health and safety requirements.
• Capability and experience requirements.
• Service providers’ supplier processes and procedures to allow entry onto respective supply frameworks.
• Commercial aspects of performance guarantees for energy performance contracts.
Early opportunities in the Re:fit Cymru pipeline will be highlighted to enable conversations between service providers and supply chain businesses.
OpTIC Business Centre, St Asaph, Denbighshire. Monday, December 5 from 9:30am until 4pm
For further information and to book your place, visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.