regional local transport plan
The Joint Local Transport Plan is a statutory document prepared by the six North Wales councils.
It aims to support economic growth in the region by helping to deliver sustainable and effective transport networks.
The plan tackles some key issues for North Wales, including:
- The need for strong transport links to the rest of the UK to support businesses and jobs.
- The lack of resilience across road and rail networks to planned and unplanned events, including extreme weather.
- The need for good access to and between the three Enterprise Zones in North Wales.
- The lack of viable alternatives to the car to access key employment sites and other services.
- The need for good links from trunk roads into rural areas, to help retain the viability of local businesses and communities.
download the plan
You can download an 'executive summary' of the plan (a condensed version that covers the key points) or the full version.
You can also request key supporting documents referenced in the plan, including appendices.
Contact us, and we'll send you the documents you need - or put you in touch with someone who can help.
executive summary - north wales joint local transport plan 858.19 KB 23 downloads...